COMPETITION: 2012, how do you see it?
To celebrate ‘London 2012’ Ally Capellino wants to collaborate with you!
When you buy something the Ally Capellino shops your purchases are popped into a fabric tote bag. We’ve previously celebrated our 30 years in business with original designs on these bags and now we want your ideas to be involved. The winners will receive a £200 voucher to be spent at Ally Capellino and will have their design printed on over 1000 bags. They will also be shared online, on this Tumblr site, Facebook, Twitter etc. So a seriously great opportunity to get some publicity for your work!
• Illustrations should be simple and graphic and work in a single colour, preferably a line drawing.
• Images must be no more than 30o x 300 mm saved at 300dpi.
• Save images as jpegs with the title in this format: yourname_titleofdesign
• Email up to 3 designs to email@example.com, emails should be no bigger than 3mb each.
• Deadline, 12noon, Friday 16th September.
Rules and conditions
• AC will own the copyright of the winning designs and reserve the right to use them in a suitable way for use on a printed bag and any surrounding publicity.
• AC’s decision is final. Anyone can enter, but only up to 3 designs.
• A selection of entries will be on public view on a Tumblr site, Facebook, Twitter.
• Designers will be credited on the bags and the winners will be announced after they are notified at the end of September.
Please like, post and re-tweet. We want plenty of fantastic illustrations to choose from.
(pictured is our ‘30 years of Ally Capellino’ anniversary bag, we like the simplicity of the design, so take that as a tip!)